The Hampshire Easy Loader wood or coal burning outdoor furnace is a safe, dependable and cost-effective way to heat your home, garage or utility building and reduce your heating expense. The Easy Loader heats water that is pumped to a building's hot water heater or heat exchanger. No fumes, no mess and no fire risk inside the heated structure.
- Available in 3-Foot and 4-Foot Firebox Models - With or Without Shaker Grates
- Expert Craftsmanship
- Heavy Gauge Steel Construction
- Made in the U.S.A.
Ten Great Reasons to Buy a Hampshire Easy Loader Outdoor Furnace...
1. Wood does not need to be split. The large door opening and door angle allows you to simply drop the wood into the firebox. Thus, the name "Easy Loader".
2. Wood does not need to be seasoned. With power draft, the fire burns very hot, burning off moisture.
3. No chimney or vent tubes to clean. No creosote dripping from chimney. Our chimney design allows for creosote to drip back onto the fire.
4. Super-hot combustion chamber burns up gases resulting in low smoke emission by forced draft fans.
5. The anti-draft flapper helps prevent runaway stoves caused by drawing too much air.
6. Our water-cooled door is lighter, making it easier to open and easier to close. It also prevents warping. It is 45-degree angle design helps prevent flashbacks when opening.
7. Stainless vs Carbon Steel. The type of stainless steel used in furnaces will rust the same as carbon steel. That is why water treatment must be used in both types.
- Easy Loaders are built with high grade A36 carbon steel.
- The firebox is made of 1/4-inch high-grade carbon steel.
- The exterior shell is made of 3/16-inch high-grade A36 carbon steel,
with a rust-resistant, Kynar 500 finish.
- Easy Loader features burn-resistant Thermax full-faced foam.
- Standard colors are green and gray. Other colors can be custom ordered.
8. The angle of firebox makes for easy cleaning with shovel (on wood burning models). Shaker grate models come with ash pan shovel (wood/coal burning models).
9. Shaker grate models come with dual fans for more efficient burning. One fan below the grate, one fan above.
10. Do not make a common mistake and undersize your outdoor furnace. Under-sizing means filling the stove 2, 3, or 4 times per day. Many well-insulated homes fill the Easy Loader only once a day!
Plus... The Easy Loader comes with a complimentary bottle of water treatment.
Watch our video...
(NOTE: iPad / iPhone users may need to install a Flash Video viewer on their device)
Hampshire Easy Loader Outdoor Furnace
Manufactured by Fab Tech, Inc.
114 Rosemont Lane - Imler, PA 16655
Phone: 814-276-9611 - Ask for Mike Lepako or Stan Smith
Hours: Mon-Fri, 7AM-5PM (Eastern)
©Hampshire Easy Loader Outdoor Furnace